Monday, August 29, 2011

My Dreams of the Past Month Into One

A little stage a little lady gaga
she was beautiful
she sang to me. she had the most beautiful voice.
galloped over and said "hiiiiii" and she said, "of course you are."
can we smoke in here?
dancing spinning stomping not giving a shit about anything but
DANCING.
Witch finds me. Sleeping beauty. She kidnapped girls and called them "Emily's"
Magic.
Fluffy little dogs how cute you are with the woman with bob and bangs.
The dungeon of torture.
Locking eyes, we both know it was her. 
Confronted her.
"Come on, Emily's" 
Running fast through the park bugs shaking them off.
Black stone creatures guarding. 
Locked in a swimming pool, the top keeps closing in on us.
Is this what you call teamwork?
Oh, all we had to do was open the door.
It was always unlocked. 
He stabbed me in the throat so I projectile vomited all over the floor.
Feeling of seeping, weeping into the wet floor in a pool of blood and liquid.
Running through doors, he keeps trying to find me.
And somehow no one believe me, that he is following me.
But I keep hiding, and I am safe.
A bag of potato chips and we dig in into the funeral.
But he really isn't dead is he?
I am wrapped in a white cloak that looks like a fishing net.
I don't want to sit in the front.
Everyone walks in, they all stare.
They try to show me pictures but all I can do is mumble and sob. 
It isn't true. This isn't happening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment